Membership is limited to persons of either gender who are;
- Aged 16 and above.
- Physically, psychologically and intellectually capable of learning to use heavy machinery and sharp tools safely
- Will follow instruction and abide by the club’s safety policy and rules
- Treat others with respect and compassion
- Treat club property as their own
- Participate in the running of the club’s activities, events and organisation, and
- Most of all – have fun.
- To join the Club please send in your details on the Contact Us page.
There is a one off Joining Fee of $25 per person, plus
An annual membership fee of $75 per year per person which covers the period January to December, inclusive. The membership fee drops pro rata on a monthly basis from 1 July each year, plus
A fee of $5 each time a member attends the club and uses club facilities.